Plaxis 3D Tunnel v1.25 January 2018
Plaxis 3D Tunnel v1.2
The PLAXIS 3D Tunnel program is a finite element package that has been developed specifically for the analysis of deformation and stability in tunnel projects.
The simple graphical input procedures enable a quick generation of complex finite element models,
and the enhanced output facilities provide a detailed presentation ofcomputational results.
The calculation itself is fully automated and based on robust numerical procedures. This concept enables new users to work with the package after only a few hours of training.
Here are some key features of “Plaxis 3D Tunnel”:
– Geometry copy option
– Simple 3D mesh generation
– Easy modelling of the building process
– Bored tunnels and NATM tunnels
– Thick lining using volume elements
– Symmetric and asymmetric tunnel shapes.
– Excavation face pressure modelling
– Grout injection modelling
– Jointed Rock model with anisotropic behaviour
– Stress dependent stiffness
– Creep behaviour