Practical Civil Engineering PDF Book1 May 2021
Practical Civil Engineering PDF Book
The book provides primary information about civil engineering to both a civil and non-civil engineering audience in areas such as construction management, estate management, and building. Basic civil engineering topics like surveying, building materials, construction technology and management, concrete technology, steel structures, soil mechanics and foundations, water resources, transportation and environment engineering are explained in detail. Codal provisions of US, UK and India are included to cater to a global audience. Insights into techniques like modern surveying equipment and technologies, sustainable construction materials, and modern construction materials are also included.
- Provides a concise presentation of theory and practice for all technical in civil engineering.
- Contains detailed theory with lucid illustrations.
- Focuses on the management aspects of a civil engineer’s job.
- Addresses contemporary issues such as permitting, globalization, sustainability, and emerging technologies.
- Includes codal provisions of US, UK and India.