Robot Structural Analysis Professional Analysis and Design of 10 story RC Structures (Part 2)11 April 2019
Robot Structural Analysis Professional Analysis and Design of 10 story RC Structures (Part 2)
Designing, Analysis & Documenting of 10.story RC Structures using RSA. During this step by step training you will learn:
- Designing, Analysis & Documenting of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Static Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frames.Assignment of Load Cases & Combinations (Including Characteristic, Frequent & Quasi- permanent combinations).
- Analysis of the Structural Model under the Euro code.
- Designing of Reinforced Concrete Sections for Beams and Columns.Designing of Reinforced Concrete Slabs.Designing & Calculation of the Reinforcement Steel for Beams and Columns.
- Introduction to the Basic Designing of Raft foundation .
- Generating the Detail Drawings for the Reinforcement Steel of Beams, Columns & Slabs.
- Analysis of the Diagrams of the Axial, Shear Forces & Deformations in the Structure including Compression and Tension forces produced across the Structure.
- Analysis of the Maps for the Principal and von Mises Stresses.
- Obtaining the Calculation Notes & Documents of the Project. Although this training focuses on the, analyzing our Structural Model under the Eurocode.
EN 1990 Eurocode : Basis of Structural Design EN 1991
Eurocode 1: Actions on structures EN 1992
Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures EN 1993
Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures EN 1997
Eurocode 7: Geotechnical design
Duration : 63 min
Size: 338 MO