ZwCAD Software ZW3D 2018 v22.00 x86/x6421 December 2017
ZwCAD Software ZW3D 2018 v22.00 x86/x64
ZW3D is a comprehensive CAD/CAM software that enables professionals to complete product designs within an integrated and collaborative environment.
Supported by its Show-n-Tell built-in learning system, ZW3D includes data exchange to allow efficient reuse and sharing of designs, hybrid modeling with its unique Overdrive kernel, mold and die design with cavity preparation tools and component libraries, and intelligent, adaptive CNC machining from 2-axis through to 5-axis.
Industries served by ZW3D include consumer products, automotive, machine design, mold & die, medical, CNC machining, and many more.
Here are some key features of “ZW3D”:
– Designers get the freedom to create and conceptualize without limits. ZW3D lets you focus on creating innovative designs, rather than on how to use CAD software. The built-in Show-n-Tell tutorials significantly reduce learning curves and increases design efficiency.
– Engineers have the tools to design for manufacturing. With specialized functionality for sheet metal, plastic parts, molds, dies and machining, the software simplifies design processes.
– Mold & Die makers work efficiently with unhealed, raw geometry. ZW3D includes an optimized knowledge base for building components such as electrodes and mold-bases, so designers will not need to start projects completely from scratch.
– Powerful manipulation of surfaces, solids, STL, and scan data make rapid prototyping fast and easy. ZW3D has the power to handle your most complex geometries, assemblies, and intricate drawings which helps you get your projects into production on time, every time.
– Machinists quickly generate reliable efficient tool paths. ZW3D CAM supports 2-axis, 3-axis, 4/5-axis multi-sided and simultaneous milling, high-speed machining, visualization, and intelligent rest material removal. Knowledge-based machining strategies enable designers to capture and store manufacturing know-how which helps reduce programming and machining time.
Microsoft® Windows XP SP3 (32 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 2003 Server (32 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 2008 Server (32 bit)
Microsoft® Windows Vista (32 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 7 (32 bit /64 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (32 bit /64 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 10 (32 bit /64 bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo @2GHz or above, or equivalent AMD® processor
Recommended configuration: 4G or above
OpenGL 3.1 or above
nVIDIA Quadro FX 580 @ 512MB or above, or equivalent AMD Graphic card
Minimum configuration: 1024 x 768 VGA with True Color
Recommended configuration: 1280 x 1024 VGA with True Color or above
Required for Floating License :
Installation of TCP/IP Network Protocol
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=1snbR1j0qjviExpwur0ubSsm-hcGav-Fx” size=”7″ center=”yes”] Download Link[/su_button]